I’d like to take this time to reflection on 2016. First, I want to say thank you! Thank you all for being so supportive, and giving me this amazing opportunity. It has been an incredible journey, and one that I hope to continue for years to come.
I have accomplished so much in 2016. Here are a few examples:
- I reached my goal of 5,000 Facebook likes! (You can help me reach my goal of 10,000 for 2017).
- I reached my goal of 18,000 followers on Pinterest!
- I self-published Crochet Baby Animal Hats e-book.
- Reached my goal of over 200 free patterns on the blog.
- Successfully completed The 12 Months Of Slouchy Hats.
- Got a new site look.
- Released the new support and advertise centers.
- Received the amazing opportunity to work with Red Heart, and Yarnspirations.
- Relaunched our Etsy shop.
Our top 10 most popular posts in 2016.
- How to find free crochet patterns
- Round Slouchy Hat Pattern
- Preemie/Newborn Bow Hats Pattern
- Preemie/Newborn Sleepy Owl Hats Pattern
- Puff Face Scrubbie Pattern
- Bow Ear Warmers Pattern
- Chain Scarf Pattern
- 41 of the Best Scrubbie Patterns
- Puff Slouchy Hat Pattern
- Preemie/Newborn Bow Football Hats Pattern