Face Scrubbie with Handle Crochet Pattern
Make this face scrubbie to add to a gift!
Pattern Tester Says:
“It would make a nice gift for a school teacher.” ~Connie
about 1 1/2″ radius
*This is our finished size. If yours doesn’t fit within this measurement, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight yarn (4-medium)
*Amazon Affiliate Links
4 dc sts x 2 rows is 1 1/4″
*Change the hook to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- Start each row in the same stitch as the chain.
- In the number of stitches, you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). The count does include the chain.
Row 1: 10 dc in 3rd ch from hook, join in the first dc of row (11 sts)
Row 2: ch 2, 2 dc in each st around, join in the first dc of row (21 sts)
Row 3: ch 2, 2 dc in first st, dc in next st, *2 dc, dc in next st* repeat * to * around, join in the first dc of row, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (31 sts)
Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each st, turn (5 sts)
Row 2-14: ch 1, sc in each st, turn (5 sts)
Row 15: ch 1, sc in each st, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (5 sts)
- with yarn and a yarn needle
- attach each end of the handle to the side of the face scrubbie
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.