Worsted weight (4-medium)
- Light blue
*Amazon Affiliate Links
4 sc stitches x 3 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
blsc-back loop single crochet
With blue yarn.
Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each st, turn (14 sts)
Row 2: ch 1, blsc in each st, turn (14 sts)
Repeat row two 60 times (or as many as needed), cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
- take the starting (row 1) end
- put the hook in the first st
- take the opposite end
- slst in the back loop
- cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Pattern and photos © 2014, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.