Bailey Crochet Ear Warmers Pattern
Worsted weight yarn (4-medium)
- Light blue
Yarn needle, to weave ends
4 sc stitches x 3 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- In the number of stitches, you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
blsc-back loop single crochet
With blue yarn.
Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each st, turn (14 sts)
Row 2: ch 1, blsc in each st, turn (14 sts)
Repeat row two 60 times (or as many as needed), cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
- take the starting (row 1) end
- put the hook in the first st
- take the opposite end
- slst in the back loop
- cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
That's it! You'll be able to whip this up in no time at all.
If you're new to crochet and looking for some great foundational videos to help you develop your skills quickly and easily, visit the Crochet Fundamentals professionally filmed classes.
Pattern and photos © 2014, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.