Samantha Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
As some of you have already started working on Christmas gifts, you could make these bow ear warmers for someone special in your life.
Pattern Tester Says:
“This pattern was written with very good instructions and was easy to follow. This Pattern is so cute for a young girl or a set for mom and child.” ~Crystal
19 1/2″ circumference
3 1/4″ height
*These are our finished measurements. If yours doesn’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight yarn
- We used vintage yarn: Kresege’s Green Oak, Sayelle, Baby Pink, 4oz.
I-9 (5.50mm) crochet hook
Yarn needle, to weave ends
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
Quick tip from Crystal-“chain about 15 then put the beg. of the chain on the bottom end of the hook to keep it from twisting/turning”
- Pinch bow together on top and bottom, in the middle.
- Wrap yarn around the middle of the bow.
- Tie both ends together.
- Attach bow to the side of the ear warmers with the yarn tails and yarn needle.
- Then take 2 scrap pieces of yarn to attach both sides of bow to the ear warmers with a yarn needle.
Pattern and photos © 2015, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.