Frog Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
Do you have a boy in your life that loves frogs? Make these frog ear warmers for him! Make this for little boys by leaving out rows.
19 1/4″ circumference
3 1/2″ height
*These are our finished measurements. If yours don't fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight yarn (4-medium)
I-9 (5.00mm) crochet hook
Yarn needle, to weave ends
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
with green yarn.
Row 1: dc in 2nd ch from hook, dc in each st, turn (11 sts)
Row 2: ch 2, dc in each st, turn (11 sts)
Repeat row 2 as many times as needed. We repeat 32 times.
Last row: ch 2, dc in each st, slst the last row and beginning chain together, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Eyes (make 2)
Start with black yarn.
ch 2, 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join (7 sts)
Change to white yarn.
ch 1, 2 sc in each st around, join (13 sts)
Change to green yarn.
ch 1, 2 sc in first st, sc in next 3 sts, *2 sc, sc in next 3 sts* repeat * to * around, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (16 sts)
- with green yarn and a yarn needle
- attach the eyes to the top/front of the ear warmers
- with black yarn and a yarn needle
- stitch an upside down rainbow shape below the eyes
Pattern and photos © 2015 Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply