Frog Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
Do you have a boy in your life that loves frogs? Make these frog ear warmers for him! Make this for little boys by leaving out rows.
19 1/4″ circumference
3 1/2″ height
*These are our finished measurements. If yours don’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight yarn (4-medium)
*Amazon Affiliate Links
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (ex. 11 sts). That count does include the chain.
with green yarn.
Eyes (make 2)
- with green yarn and a yarn needle
- attach the eyes to the top/front of the ear warmers
- with black yarn and a yarn needle
- stitch an upside down rainbow shape below the eyes
Pattern and photos © 2015 Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.