Veronica Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these Double Hearts Ear Warmers. Remove a few chain to them a headband!
19 1/4″ circumference
3 1/2″ height
*These are our finished measurements. If yours doesn’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
worsted weight (4-medium)
- less than a quarter of Caron, One Pound, Soft Pink yarn*
- a small amount of Caron, One Pound, White yarn*
- a small amount of Caron, One Pound, Scarlet yarn*
*Amazon Affiliate Links
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
*This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
with pink yarn.
(1 red heart, 1 white heart)
ch 4, all worked in the 4th ch from hook, 3 trc, 4 dc, trc, 4 dc, 3 trc, ch 3, join in the circle as before, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
- with red yarn and a yarn needle
- attach the red heart to the ear warmers
- with white yarn and a yarn needle
- then attach the white heart on top of the red heart
Pattern and photos © 2016 Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.