Natalie Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
20″ circumference, 3 1/2″ tall
*These are our finished sizes. If you don't obtain this size, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight yarn (4-medium)
- Lion Brand, Fishermen's Wool, Brown Heather
- Lion Brand, Fishermen's Wool, Oatmeal
H-8 (5.00mm) crochet hook
1″ button for middle of flower (This button has been discontinued.)
Brown thread, to attach button (optional)
Small needle, to attach button (optional)
Yarn needle, to weave ends
7 dc stitches x 4 rows is 2″
*Change the hook size to obtain the gauge.
- This pattern is written in American crochet terms.
- In the amount of stitches you should have at the end of the row, (11 sts). The count does include the chain.
Start with brown heather yarn.
Row 1: dc in 3rd ch from hook, dc in each st, turn (11 sts)
Row 2: ch 2, sk first st, dc in next st, dc in each st, dc in top of ch 2, turn (11 sts)
Repeat row two as many times as needed. We repeated 32 more times. (11 sts)
Last row: ch 2, sk first st, dc in next st, dc in each st, dc in top of ch 2, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (11 sts)
Join both ends together by slip stitching, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends.
Using oatmeal yarn,
Top of ear warmers: ch 1 starting close to the joining, sc evenly around, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Bottom of ear warmers: ch 1 starting close to the joining, sc evenly around, join, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
Using Oatmeal yarn,
Round 5: *ch 2, 3 dc in ch 3, ch 2, slst in ch 3, sc in next ch 3* repeat * to * around, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
- With Oatmeal yarn and a yarn needle, attach the flower to the hat.
- Next with Brown Heather yarn (or brown thread), a yarn needle (or small needle), and a 1″ button attach the button to the middle of the flower.
Pattern and photos © 2014, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply