Fox Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
Adorable Fox Ear Warmers for teens and adults. Add a nose and whiskers to add to the cuteness!
19 1/4″ circumference
3 1/2″ height
*These are our finished sizes. If yours doesn't fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight (4-medium)
- less than quarter of Lion Brand, Vanna's Choice, Orange yarn
- a small amount of Caron, One Pound, Black yarn
I-9 (5.50mm) crochet hook
Yarn needle, to weave ends
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change the hook size to obtain the gauge.
*This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
With orange yarn,
Row 1: dc in 2nd ch from hook, dc in each st, turn (11 sts)
Row 2: ch 2, dc in each st, turn (11 sts)
Repeat row 2 as many times as needed. We repeat 32 times.
Last row: ch 2, dc in each st, slst the last row and beginning chain together, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
(Make 2 black ears, and 2 orange ears.)
Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each st, turn (6 sts)
Row 2: ch 1, sc dec, sc in next 2 sts, sc dec, turn (4 sts)
Row 3: ch 1, sc in each st, turn (4 sts)
Row 4: ch 1, sc dec, sc dec, turn (2 sts)
Row 5: ch 1, sc in each st, turn (2 sts)
Row 6: sc dec, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends (1 st)
- put 1 black ear in front and 1 orange ear in back together
- sc around ear, 3 sc in each corner with orange yarn
- with orange yarn and a yarn needle
- curl up bottom corners, tack down corners
- attach ears to front, top of ear warmers
Pattern and photos © 2016, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All Rights Reserved.
Leave a Reply