Chick Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
Is it still a bit cold by you? Make these chick ear warmers!
19 1/4″ circumference
3 1/2″ height
*These are our finished measurements. If yours don’t fit within these measurements, please check your gauge.
Worsted weight (4-medium)
- less than half a skein of Red Heart, Super Saver, Lemon yarn.*
- small amount of Red Heart, Super Saver, Pumpkin yarn*
- small amount of Red Heart, Super Saver, White yarn*
I-9 (5.00mm) crochet hook
2 black buttons
Yarn needle, to weave ends
3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1″
*Change your hook size to obtain the gauge.
hdc-half double crochet
*This pattern is written in American Crochet Terms.
with yellow yarn.
With orange yarn.
ch 3, sc in 2nd ch from hook, hdc in next st, cut yarn, fasten off, weave ends
- with orange yarn and a yarn needle
- attach the beak to the middle/front of the ear warmers
- with 2 small black buttons, white yarn and a yarn needle
- attach the eyes right above the beak
- cut three 8″ stands of yellow yarn
- at the top/front of the ear warmers, attach the three pieces of yarn with a yarn needle
- take both end together
- make a knot close to the ear warmers
- cut the yarn to the length you would like
Pattern and photos © 2016, Cream Of The Crop Crochet™. All rights reserved.